Installing DNP 11-34T threaded freewheel

I ordered the DNP 11-34T threaded freewheel from the official store of  Drift Maniac.

It has a rating of over 99% which you need because Aliexpress is no longer on the side of buyers. Aliexpress accepts resolutions where the seller requests the item to be returned at the buyer's expenses.

I read reviews of this item in Amazon.com and they are good.


Better order the tool if you have a shorter version because the shorter version of the freewheel remover does not allow spanners to grip its edges.

The range of this freewheel is from 11-34T compared to Shimano Megarange that only manages 14-34T. Using the 11T as the highest gear made it hard to turn the rear wheel but downhill and ebike allows us to maximise our pedaling energy.

I installed this freewheel using Shimano Tourney TX35 rear derailleur standard version despite my bicycle requiring a hookup mount. It means that I need a derailleur hanger which is supposed to be safer for the frame.

I used the universal derailler hanger that uses the mounting hole to mount the derailleur hanger. I also install similar hanger at the other side making it easy to install rear wheels without adjusting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bottom Bracket Standards and Terminology

Bottom Brackets and Bottom Bracket Shells