Free Kinomap

I have just realised that my trial subscription expired on the 1 Oct 2021 but I was still able to upload videos and gpx files for gps tracking, share these videos and train using these videos. However, I cannot train using other videos.

The quality of my videos do not seem to be acceptable to be listed in the official list but the training data in the form of the resistance graph is still available.

It is not that accurate when I noticed that from Anjung Senja to Sutera Harbour Resort, the gradient is interpreted as down hill all the way. There is a bridge which means a little climb but not captured by Kinomap, probably due to the gpx file. This can be solved by editing the gpx file which is just a text file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bottom Bracket Standards and Terminology

Bottom Brackets and Bottom Bracket Shells

Installing DNP 11-34T threaded freewheel